A Red Tide is Rising

Callaway Employee

Let me make a bold prediction.  Over the next several months, you’ll see Odyssey staffers switching to red putters one by one.  There is no question what the hottest color on the greens is; it’s red.

Untitled-111.jpg

A few months ago we saw Daniel Berger switch to his Red R-Ball just weeks after he won. The 2017 Masters champion, who used another manufacturer’s red putter, switched to OUR red.  Kelly Kraft switched to a version of Berger’s red putter as well as several other non-staffers.

unnamed-2.jpg

Now check this out below.  Here’s a red #7 with a flow neck, giving the putter toe hang (one of the hottest trends on Tour), for none other than the guy who just signed a lifetime deal with Callaway and Odyssey, 5-time major champion Phil Mickelson.

Untitled-101.jpg

unnamed11.jpgUntitled-10.jpg

12 Comments
Collegiate All-Conference ⭐

Wow, I can't imagine seeing Phil putt with a #7.  The #9 is pretty much synonymous with Phil.  

@TonyToulonCG bold prediction....Toulon will finally release a milled black 330M and make me happy.  Make it so. 

High School Varsity ⭐⭐⭐

Man if they make that red 7cs available to the public in a left hand option I will be the first in line to buy one.  

That thing looks sweet!! 

College Recruit

@TonyToulonCG Why is it called a CS? Thought that was for center shaft putters. 

College Recruit ⭐⭐⭐

If Phil decides its not for him I'll forward you my address.

College Recruit ⭐⭐⭐

Why not on the indy. How cool would that be?

College Recruit

Red putters for red numbers!

High School Varsity ⭐⭐

I would like to see that Red R-ball in my bag Smiley Wink Are there any plans of making more tour only o-works putters coming to retail? 

College Recruit ⭐

Is that an O-Works #1 wide on the left there?? I need it. 

College Starter

I agree with @jimm9fa7, a red Indy! I love my black one but I would get a red one if it was available- Red carbon fiber- HOT @TonyToulonCG- come on Tony get us a red Indy, please?

Junior Champion

Is the red #1W available yet?  I can’t find it anywhere.  I saw it at the PGA Show last week but can’t find it online or in stores.  

Junior Champion

Any plans to make red Tank versions? What about heavier weights if someone wanted, say, a 390g red #7S...?

College Starter ⭐⭐⭐

I'm actually surprised we don't see a matte royal blue or a color blend that the tt1, tt2, and tt3 had:

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 1.37.08 PM.png