Odyssey is the Winningest & Most Played Putter Brand in 2018

Callaway Employee

Heading into the first major of 2018, the LPGA Tour's ANA Inspiration, Odyssey has more wins than any other brand this year.  In fact, Odyssey has more wins than any Scotty Cameron & TaylorMade combined.

CMP-MWie-Kia-2018-187.jpg

Wins Player Putter Tour Date Event
1 Chris Paisley Works Versa Tank #1W European Jan 11 - 14 BMW SA Open
2 Sergio Garcia Toulon Atlanta JGTO Jan 18 - 21 Singapore Open
3 Non-staffer WH Pro 3 European Jan 18 - 21 Abu Dhadi HSBC Championship
4 Non-staffer WH RX 2-Ball LPGA Jan 25 - 28 Pure Silk Classic
5 Non-staffer WH 2 PGA TOUR Feb 8 - 11 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
6 Kiradech Aphibarnrat Versa 7 WBW European Feb 8 - 11 World Super 6 Perth
7 Non-staffer Toulon Memphis Champions Feb 9 - 11 Boca Raton Championship
8 Non-staffer Versa 2-Ball Champions Feb 15 - 18 Chubb Classic
9 Non-staffer O-Works #7S LPGA Feb 15 - 18 ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
10 Phil Mickelson Versa 9 WBW PGA TOUR Mar 1 - 4 WGC--Mexico Championship
11 Michelle Wie Proto LPGA Mar 1 - 4 HSBC Women's World Championship
12 Non-staffer WH 2 Champions Mar 1 - 4 Cologuard Classic
13 Non-staffer O-Works #5 European Mar 1 - 4 Tshwane Open
14 Non-staffer Toulon Madison LPGA Mar 15 - 18 Bank of Hope Founders Cup
15 Brice Garnett WH 2-Ball PGA TOUR Mar 22 - 25 Corales Puntacana Championship
16 Non-staffer WH 2 Champions Mar 22 - 25 Rapiscan Systems Classic
17 Julian Etulain O-Works Black #2M Web Tour Mar 22 - 25 Chitimacha Louisiana Open

* Odyssey staffers in bold

GettyImages-908188390.jpg

We are looking forward to seeing what happens at this week's ANA Inspiration and next week's Masters Tournament. Major season is upon us! Enjoy.

9 Comments
College Recruit ⭐⭐

I always see a lot of Odyssey putters when I'm watching golf on television. I'll be watching both the majors in the next couple of weeks.

College Recruit ⭐⭐⭐

We're all looking forward to it too @TonyToulonCG! And I love my O-Works 1, especially after putting a Tour SNSR grip on it! (Also love my O-Works V-Line Fang and Versa 1 putters but they are on the bench at the moment.)

Oh and of course...congrats to you and the team on the continued success and validation of all your hard work!!

College Recruit ⭐⭐

No surprise there , if their playing anything other then an Odyssey or Toulon design they are playing for second place Smiley LOL

College Recruit ⭐⭐

@TonyToulonCG Yes indeed, you should be proud of how well the pros are doing with Odyssey putters world wide and hopefully in the upcoming majors.

I'm very happy with my Odyssey O Works #7 putter that I purchased a year ago. Has given me a lot of confidence on the greens and we all know what confidence does to your putting.

Thanks for making a great product....

Collegiate All-Conference ⭐

Of my current 11 putters, 4 are Odyssey and 2 are Toulon.  The remaining 5 are basically wall hangers I like looking at.  Whenever it's time to hit the links I always grab one of the Odyssey's because I know I can count on them.  330M for LIFE!!  @TonyToulonCG (yet another shameless hint for a Toulon 330M to be made).

College Recruit ⭐⭐⭐

@TonyToulonCG Not to mention all of those in the Community !!!

Callaway Employee

Thank you all for your unbelievable support!!!

College Recruit ⭐⭐

@TonyToulonCG  it's easy to support a product that actually helps my game. Since I put an Indy in my bag I have never looked back , so keep the designs coming.

College Recruit ⭐⭐⭐

Tony,

it always works when you have a hottie playing the gear, I dont mean Sergio.

second, Tell the odyssey crew the EXO line is awesome, I carry the MR indy in lefty and really disappointed the new indy did not come in LH.

But the real winner is the rosie. That thing works!!!!! even LH I can roll it well. So, good job on the new line and get hot on another LH model PLEASE!!!

Putter review