cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Odyssey Talk with Tony

Callaway Employee

Tony Toulon here from Odyssey and Toulon Design.  Odyssey Talk with Tony will be a monthly blog taking you all behind the scenes of the Odyssey world.  This will include tour news, what's in the bag, new products, headcovers, technologies, putting instruction, physics behind new shapes, Quintec roll data...you get the point, everything putters.

I can't wait to connect with you all and wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

Best, 

Tony Toulon

21 Comments
College Starter

Look forward to seeing what's comes from the Odyssey/Toulon union. More mallets please!

High School State Champion

sweet

High School Varsity ⭐⭐

Yes I too would like to see what we can expect in new putter line .(love putters) still looking for that one that fits my eye!!!!

College Recruit ⭐
Glad to see a great addition to the Callaway Family... I love your product in the past and look forward to working on the weakest part of my game with a custom milled san fran' I just had a quick question. I'm 6'2" and game a odyssey white Damascus steel #9 putter ball position is even with my front eye left seeing as I'm a righty, and just a half a ball or a ball inside. I started putting a lot more consistent when I moved a little closer kept the ball in the same position, but just stood up a little taller. similar to my natural full swing position. I noticed a lot better putting especially on putts longer then 10 feet. Just curious if there is something behind it or just a coincidence. Thanks for your time and thanks for a wonderful product.
Callaway Employee

@ChristopherV1a1 standing upright and close to the ball allows for less arc and toe swing of the putter head. It sounds like a non arcing straight back straight through stroke is working for you!

College Starter ⭐⭐

@TonyToulonCG Loving this.  Looking forward to the wealth of info forthcoming.  Love me some putter talk.  

College Starter ⭐⭐

Really looking forward to this! Happy New Year. 

College Recruit ⭐

College Recruit ⭐

This sounds awesome. Looking forward to it, Tony! Happy New Year!!

College Recruit ⭐
@TonyToulonCG thank you I'll have to look at the change in my stroke and maybe make some new changes to make putting a strength. look forward to more help
College Recruit ⭐

College Starter

@TonyToulonCG I'm curious what the head cover for the Indianapolis is gonna look like. Will a mallet style cover for a 2-Ball fit on it?

College Starter ⭐⭐

@KennyC I have no way of knowing but I think the Indy is going to take a larger headcover than a standard mallet.  I think it's going to be more square-like in shape.  Just speculation though. 

College Starter

@PC98 Yep that would be my guess too. Which leads me to another question: can I get the Toulon cover with red stitching instead of the green? Smiley Very Happy

College Starter

I read where someone claimed that the retail price for the Indianapolis was $399 with 3/22 release date. Getting closer...

College Starter ⭐⭐

Would think we'd start seeing advertising anytime now for the new lines. 

College Starter

@TonyToulonCG With just a few weeks to go, surely the head cover for the Indianapolis has been finalized. Any pictures you can share with us?

College Recruit ⭐⭐

any word when the garage door(s) will open?

College Recruit ⭐⭐

Tony,

Can you direct me to the monthly blog and tecno stuff to be published. It would be very helpful when talking  about these putters.

AND

any word on the Indy?

College Starter

I'm afraid this thread has been abandoned. 

High School State Champion

Are all Toulon putters made in the US?